#1190 new

Initial importing of messages leads to messages with wrong dates

Reported by Jerry | June 26th, 2015 @ 03:14 PM

I have installed 1.9.1 (5099) on 10.11b2. It imported my accounts from Mail. I have found that some of mails are duplicated or, rather, they have "date send" as "not available" and "date received" as present during import. Seems to be bug.

Comments and changes to this ticket

Please Sign in or create a free account to add a new ticket.

With your very own profile, you can contribute to projects, track your activity, watch tickets, receive and update tickets through your email and much more.

New-ticket Create new ticket

Create your profile

Help contribute to this project by taking a few moments to create your personal profile. Create your profile ยป

Mac OS X email client.

Shared Ticket Bins

People watching this ticket